top of page
Click here to download a PDF version of Solomon's resume
Solomon is a creative, dynamic music consultant who uses his innate sense of style and music to enhance mood and ambiance within restaurants, event venues, weddings, international conferences, and music festivals. With many years of experience in various music industry environments, he offers top-notch abilities in orchestration, arrangement, scoring, and chart organization. He is skilled in arranging and modern methods of audio and video production while also composing music for a wide variety of modern media platforms including television, podcasts, websites, and radio.
The Six Chow House | Culver City, LA | October 2023 - Present | Weekly Saxophonist and Live Music Consultant
• Performed and specifically curated music entertainment during Sunday brunch and Saturday evening dinner
• Added a personal touch to the experience by taking song requests from patrons
• Highlighted special occasions with appropriate music for birthdays, anniversaries, bon voyage parties and celebrations
Bohemian House of Chai and Espresso | Historic Core, LA | October 2023 - Present | Weekly Saxophonist and Live Music Consultant
• Consulted to create a unique ambiance and mood via creating specialized repertoire and performances to enhance the brand and values of the Bohemian
• Developed a personalized experience for customers by taking requests and enhancing the mood with curated music
Elegant Music Group | New York, NY | February 2022 - April 2023 | Musician Contractor and Wedding Band Musician
• Performed in over 45 weddings and about 10 corporate events at various event venues, hotels, lounges, and restaurants located in New Jersey, Philadelphia, and New York.
• Participated in a variety of musical ensembles performing music during cocktail hour, ceremony, and the reception.
• Fulfilled any and all requests from the bridal party and maintained a sense of professionalism and poise in all performances
Jazz Labb | Livermore, California | January 2021 - August 2021 | Music Instructor
• Assisted with the rehearsals of several student ensembles within the Jazz Labb Summer Program.
• Taught a range of topics including music theory and jazz improvisation to student groups composed of high school and middle school age students.
• Mentored individual students challenged by composition, performance, and technique concepts
Chart Editing and Library Organization | Score Editing and Part Creation in Sibelius | Music Cataloguing | Music theory | Performance techniques | Diverse artistic mediums | Historical and musical research | Good communication and interpersonal skills | Attention to detail
Rutgers University Mason Gross School for the Arts Pop-up Arts Grant | Australian New Music Competition Best Videography | National YoungArts Award 2017, 2018
Masters in Music | Rutgers University | 2023
Bachelors in Music Performance | Berklee College of Music | 2021
bottom of page